1. PRIOR TO
In this document, you will find how we handle your personal data when you use our services and consult our website.
2. BY WHO ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING?
BV Studio L + A, with registered office at 9100 Sint-Niklaas, Galgstraat 94, KBO 0894.706.224 (hereinafter “Studio L + A” and “we”) is responsible for the processing of your personal data obtained via the website www. studiola.be.
3. WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data is processed on the basis of:
(1) Your consent;
(2) Its legitimate interest: these are the data that you, as a user of the website, may assume that we need to properly perform our task;
(3) Legal obligations: these are the data that are required to e.g. draw up an agreement;
(4) The agreement: the data necessary to successfully complete agreements made in the agreement.
4. WHY WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE PROCESSED?
4.1. Processing personal data on the basis of consent.
The processing of consent-based personal data is carried out by means of “Consent Forms” that document the consent given by the person in question.
The personal consent is always stored in our system and will serve the following purposes:
– Providing requested information;
– Answering questions asked;
– Checking whether you meet the conditions to become a distributor;
– Processing any applications that would be made via the website;
– Sending newsletters.
4.2. Collect personal data based on legitimate interest
Your personal data can be used when this serves a legitimate interest and if the privacy interests of the data subjects do not outweigh this interest. This basis is primarily related to sales and marketing purposes. You will always be informed of your privacy rights and the purpose for which your personal data is collected.
4.3. Collect personal data based on agreements.
We use your personal data to comply with the obligations arising from the agreements with partners, customers and suppliers.
5. WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED?
5.1. When you visit our website, the following data may be processed:
– your IP address;
– the data regarding your location;
– the data regarding your activities on our website;
– your internet browser and type of device;
– any further personal data that you actively communicate to us via our website.
5.2. When you contact us to ask questions, request information or enter into an agreement, the following data may be processed:
– your personal name and position within your company;
– your national register number,
– the name of your company;
– the registered office of your company;
– the CBE number of your company;
– the VAT number of your company;
– the telephone number where we can reach you;
– the e-mail address where we can reach you
– your phone number;
– the information we receive through communications in meetings, telephone calls and emails.
6. HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data will be kept as long as necessary for the purpose for which this data was collected. We take into account the fact that we must be able to answer your questions, solve problems that may arise, comply with legal requirements, handle claims and complaints and protect personal data.
All this means that we keep your personal data for a reasonable period after your last interaction with us.
When we receive requests via our website, your data will be stored for a maximum of one year
When an agreement is drawn up, the personal data is kept for at least ten years in view of our contractual liability. After this period you can request that the data be removed from our systems.
7. CONTACT INFORMATION
BV Studio L + A
Princess Lydialaan 49
8. YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
– Right of access to your personal data: you have the right to view the personal data that we keep about you. We have one month to respond to your request. Before we respond to your request, we can request your identity. Your request must be communicated by registered letter.
– Right to rectification: you can have incorrect personal data adjusted.
– Right to erasure: you can request that your personal data be deleted, except in cases where this is not legally possible.
You cannot invoke the right to delete data to end an ongoing agreement.
No objection can be lodged against processing that we carry out on the basis of legitimate interest.
You can withdraw your consent at any time for the processing for which you have already given consent.
With regard to both the objection and the withdrawal of consent, we will stop processing if there is no other legal basis that makes the processing necessary.
You can always submit a complaint to the privacy committee: www.privacycommission.be.
9. SECURITY AND TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
Your personal data will always be treated confidentially. In addition, the data is appropriately secured according to the risk associated with their processing and, where applicable, kept and secured according to specific legal requirements.
Your personal data will only be passed on to third parties with your consent, or on the basis of a legal obligation or a judicial or administrative decision, or – as discussed above – in the context of the execution of the agreement.